Shooting Star Native Seeds offers over 140 species of greenhouse-grown native plants. Our plants are grown from foundation seed collected throughout the Midwest and are available for projects of any size.
- Each tray includes 36 plants grown in 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" cells.
- Plants are sold in full flats of the same species (36 cells), full flats of two species (18+18 cells), full flats of three species (12+12+12 cells), or in plant kits.
- Plants are available for shipping May 1 through November 1.
- Plants should be planted every 1-2 square feet.
- All plants are guaranteed to be hydrated, rooted, and properly packaged at the time of shipment.
- With adequate prior notice, Shooting Star can contract-grow native plants.