ORDER BY EMAIL: email@example.com
ORDER BY PHONE: 888-983-3670
ORDER BY FAX: 507-498-3953
ORDER BY MAIL:
Shooting Star Native Seeds
20740 County Road 33
Spring Grove, MN 55974
SEED ORDERING REQUIREMENTS
- The minimum seed order for individual species is $10.00.
- Individual species are sold by the PLS pound, measured to the hundredth of a pound (0.01 lb).
- Seed mixes can be ordered by the pound or by area (acre, square feet, etc.). The minimum order for a seed mix is one pound. A $50.00 small mix fee will be added to mixes which cost less than $250.00.
- Seed mixes can be mixed together, mixed by seed size (small/large), mixed by component (grasses/sedges and rushes/forb/cover crop), or bagged separately. Please inquire about mixing instructions at the time of order.
- Special packaging (packets/custom bags) is available for an additional charge.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment terms with approved credit will be net 30 days after ship date. Please allow up to 15 business days for processing of a credit application.
PAYMENT FORMS ACCEPTED
MasterCard, Visa, check, or money order. We do not accept COD orders.
PAST DUE INVOICES
Interest at the rate of 1.5% per month (18% per year) will be applied to all past due invoices unpaid after 30 days from ship date.
Sales may be subject to sales tax.
If you will be reselling our products, please send a copy of your resale certificate to avoid being charged sales tax at the time of order.
Tax exempt forms for CRP and other tax-exempt projects are available HERE.
Seed may be picked up at Shooting Star’s warehouse located at:
20740 County Road 33, Spring Grove, MN 55974
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CST. Please call to schedule all pick-ups.
Orders will be shipped as quickly as possible. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. If you need an estimated date of arrival, please contact customer service and request a tracking number.
Seed orders will be shipped by UPS, Spee-Dee Delivery, USPS, or LTL carrier, depending on order size and delivery location.
Plant orders which are less than 20 trays (720 plants) will be shipped via UPS Ground or by Spee-Dee Delivery. Orders larger than 20 trays will be palletized and shipped via LTL carrier. Pallets can hold up to 64 trays. If more than 100 trays are ordered, we may be able to deliver directly to your site depending on the availability of vehicles and staff on the requested delivery date.
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
Seed and plant orders are subject to the availability of each species. Shooting Star Native Seeds may make substitutions when necessary.
If orders need to be cancelled, notification must be given to Shooting Star Native Seeds prior to order processing. Shooting Star Native Seeds reserves the right to charge a 20% restocking fee.
All sales are final unless written authorization to return merchandise is given by Shooting Star Native Seeds. Shooting Star Native Seeds reserves the right to deny a return or to charge a 20% restocking fee.
Shooting Star guarantees that all species are true to botanical name, genetic origin, and seed test specifications on our label at the time of shipment.